Friday, May 23, 2014

Toilet roll to speaker

I found this one to be quite fun! I know I walk around wishing I had a speaker for my phone, however the sad truth is I don't. When I came across this I knew I had to try it! With this "new" and "improved" speaker you'll be able to listen to your music anywhere without an electronic one. Say hello to your new home made speaker. 

I know it may be ghetto but hey, this blog is about making life easier! Besides  if this can make my music louder I'm a happy camper! 



Things you'll need 
1. End of a toilet paper roll
2. Thumb tacks
3. A pair of scissors
4. iPhone, iPod, etc.
I also found that to magnify the volume of your home made speaker you can add two plastic cups to each side. Like shown in the picture. 

Like I said, I really enjoyed doing this little project. It definitely changed the way I listen to my music now! I hope you try it! I totally give this a thumbs up. 

2 comments:

  1. i'm willing to try this at home just to have fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea, I'm going to try it out! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete